Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Intermission

True power whispers... it doesn't need to yell.

I'm not sure who said this, but its so very true. I don't understand all the hooping and hollering that many are doing to try and "convince me" that they are "good masters". If one is so confident in his/her ability to master another, in control of one's own wants/needs/hormones, then why the rush and drama? Why all the charades? So much hoopla is being poured into this mating dance that the true message becomes lost in the noise...

I don't want to be distracted by the smoke and mirrors. Maybe it is my age, maybe I'm getting to old for all the games. Right now, I just want to sneak out before the next act of these drama-doms!

Besides, the One that my spirit longs for... will be heard by my heart...


No comments: