Thursday, November 8, 2007

Definition of a Man

I knew then that he was dominant over me. This had nothing to do with the fact that I lay stripped before him, wrists and ankles lashed... It had to do with the fact that he was totally masculine... my body would permit me to be only totally feminine.
¤ Captive of Gor ¤

When a Man is truly a Man, He will be confident, decisive, honorable, and in control of not only Himself (emotionally, sexually, and mentally) but His environment. When a woman truly meets a Man like that, it sparks something deep within... a desire to surrender to His control, a need to please Him, a craving for His strength and protection.

In a girl's humble opinion, part of what is wrong with the world today is that guys aren't being Men, so women are having to step it up and try to be. I don't want to be "the Man", I need someone who will 'man up' and truly... be a Man... so that I will be free, to be a woman.. feminine and soft, eager to please, hungry for His control..

No comments: