Monday, November 12, 2007

Anxiety

Anxiety is love's greatest killer.
It makes others feel as you might
when a drowning man holds on to you.
You want to save him, but you know
he will strangle you with his panic.
~Anais Nin
Throughout my experiences, I have had a number of things sprung on me at the last minute. Some of these have been good, most of them have been horrible. I don't want to be taken by surprise again in his way, so I tend to... get a little anxious with new people. I am struggling to stop this behavior, as it only brings more heartache. I'm not sure if this is insecurities on my part or a fear of being replaced in the relationship. I've also considered it may be a form of 'pouting' to get more attention. I really hope it isn't. I really hope with the right One, I won't have this problem.

No comments: