Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Thoughts... A Little Random




I've been thinking a lot lately about what I need in all areas of my life. It has been a time of reawakening, for lack of a better phrasing. Like a flower needs the sun, I desire a constant stable source in my own life. Someone to return Himself to me as I give myself to Him... 


One who longs to truly own a slave girl. 
A Man who doesn't hate women; 
in fact He loves them, 
which explains His need 
to possess one so thoroughly.

Over the last two years I have experienced some major life changers. The events have spurred me to reconsider a lot of things, my desires, my needs, and even my dislikes.  For example...  I do not want to be a supplemental part to someone else's primary relationship. I am not happy within that setting and I have grown to the point of being able to admit that I want my own Master. I don't mind sharing Him with family, kids, His job, but I want to be His all of the time, not just when His marriage needs "a kick".

When you discover that the chains on your heart are even stronger than the chains on your wrists, and find your love for Him shines through in all you do... then you find the absolute rapture of knowing He possesses you... body and soul.

No comments: