Monday, December 19, 2011

On Taking a girl



On Taking a girl. 


 Everybody loves to talk on tumblr about fucking. Blogs are devoted to fucking, and many feature gynecological close-ups of all sorts of activities. 


 I like to think of it as taking a girl. I don’t need to see color close-ups, although there are several erotic shots in my blog that get very graphic. Instead, I like to see images that depict a Dominant feeding his raw animal hunger by ravishing and savoring a girl properly. 


 Consider this photo. Look at the way she braces herself for his onslaught yet maintains his favorite positions, spreading wide to give him access. Look at the way he takes her by the feet, holding her spread, and using her body for leverage. Imagine the way he would thrust, deep and full, savoring every inch of her (as she does him). 


 I want my girl to always feel taken. And I can tell by her shrieks and moans if I am reaching her - deeply. I can tell by her her undulations and shameless grinding if she is awakened to her own erotic hunger. And I let her feel my hungers unleashed in the way I take her. 


 Come dance with me, girl.


-Author Unknown

No comments: