Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Love of a slave













I have not had a relationship in which I was truly emotionally connected to the Person I ached to serve/please. Pixie and SirD have that kind of connection and it is beautiful. I will be honest, I dream about having that kind of bond with Someone one day. Many say that love in a Master/slave relationship will ruin things... because either He will love her and forget His place as her disciplinarian, his feelings for her overshadowing his responsibility of correcting/molding her. Some say that her love for Him can blind her to focusing totally on Him and will take away from her obedience. I can't imagine how love could do anything but make that connection stronger...


I found this picture online and fell in love with it immediately. I think that this is what happens, when a slave truly loves the One that masters her. And when He loves her in return...


...the love of a slave girl is the deepest and most profound love that any woman can give a man. Love makes a woman a man's slave, and the wholeness of that love requires that she be, in truth, his slave. With nothing less can she be fully, and institutionally, content.

(Magicians of Gor, page 31)


"The love slave is still slave, you see," I said, "and perhaps more so than any other." "Yes," whispered the woman. "She is held in her bondage by the strongest of all bonds," I said, "that of love.'

(Mercenaries of Gor, page 318)


"I exist for you," she said, "and it is what I want, to please and serve you." She was much in love. She wanted to give all of herself to Marcus, irreservedly, to hold nothing back, to live for him, and, if need be, to die for him. It is the way of the female in love, for whom no service is too small, no sacrifice too great, offering herself selflessly as an oblation to the master.

(Magicians of Gor, page 27)


"The life of a female slave," he said, "is a life wholly given over to love. It is not a compromised life. It is not one of those lives which is part this, and part that. It is a total way of life, a total life."

(Mercenaries of Gor, page 435)

No comments: