Monday, June 28, 2010

13 Offerings



13 Offerings ~ March 29, 2010

*1 ~ I offer you any remaining 'No's'
You will hear no more of them from me

*2 ~ I offer you my choices
I trust what you will defer to me

*3 ~ I offer you my body
To mold as you desire

*4 ~ I offer you my wisdom
To draw from as you need

*5 ~ I offer you my heart
I trust you know my reserves

*6 ~ I offer you my passion
Do delight in my silence and again in debate

*7 ~ I offer you my future
To map as you see fit

*8 ~ I offer you my pridefulness
In your service it serves me not

*9 ~ I offer you my sorrows
I believe you will help me heal

*10~ I offer you the worst of me
The best is on its way

*11~ I offer you my magick
To meet your many needs

*12~ I offer you my family and those dear to me
I hope you will use them in gaining all of me

*13~ I offer you my dedication and complete loyalty
You now have all of it, every bit of me

As posted on fetlife by ReVampt pet


I'm not sure how I feel or what I think reading this forum post. I'm torn between some of the words she uses and can relate at the same time. Something about this post touched me, but I don't know if it's a good or bad way. I don't know what I think or how I feel reading this, but... I had to share/save it. So I posted it.


No comments: