Monday, February 9, 2009

Patience


A woman is like a rose, one your must prune and treat with respect.
And she will open up and show you her beautiful side.
You cannot force her she will open in her own time.

I really like this quote, call me unsubmissive but, it kind of sounds like me... I don't have it in me to jump right into things with Someone, I'm not going to immediately hit my knees and pledge my life over to some stranger who calls himself 'Master'. I need time to get to know Someone, feel comfortable with Him, possibly start to trust Him on a level that shows I can open up with Him about my deeper desires/needs... and He with me, also. I want to submit to someone because I truly desire His guidance, mastery, influence, and because my belly burns so hot I cannot survive if I do not kneel before Him... not because he capped up in an email.

As vain as this sounds, I would like to think the patience for my surrender...
would be worth it...



No comments: