Saturday, January 26, 2013

Huh?

Over the years, Pixie and I have joked about the crazy stuff we have gone through... Not only with meeting guys, crazy requests, and how some of it is so.... well we are happy to laugh so we don't cry. We have toyed with the idea of writing a book, about the hysterical nightmares that we have survived. While I think it could be a learning experience for novices and perhaps give some hope to those going through the same, I've always been one who is very anti-bullying. I do not handle shaming well so I am hesitant to dish it out to others.

But I have collected a few gems along the way and really want to share them tonight. No names or locations will be revealed, and only the funny parts will be on display. Don't worry, having more context will NOT make it make anymore sense.


From a 'dominant': either i own you or i don't own you no matter if i have collared you or not. stop the bullshit about you don't technically own me.


From a 'submissive': it isn't back peddling it is correcting the stuff i say once it gets out of my mind


From a kinkster: it takes two-three months to get to know you. furthermore it doesn't matter if you ask for pics to soon.... I ask for pics about an hour into the conversation that doesn't make me a pic collector or anything I just want some proof that you are real.


These kind of things make me shake my head... and wish I could call some kind of reality police to go either check to make sure these folk are the legal age or to encourage these people to stop.  To.. Just.. Stop.  




While Pixie and I find this funny and a little sad, we have the experience to know that this is not how it is supposed to be.  Interactions are not supposed to go this way, not even within the realms of power exchange.  Unfortunately, many novices out there are not this informed... Please if you are new, please seek out your local groups to learn and mentor with someone you trust.  There are amazing books that offer a wealth of information.  Here is an example, make sure that you look over the 'related book' section at the bottom of the page.  


No comments: