Thursday, July 19, 2012

Peek a boo! I see me!



I know how this feels, every time I meet someone that I really like and have to reveal about my condition. Or I meet a vanilla guy that I like and I want to share parts of my kinky side with him.  Normally talking about these things will make me a nervous wreck, but this video clip makes me laugh!  I have definitely played out my share of conversations in my head - although I'm not as creative (in their responses) as Dexter.

I'm not sure if it is the product of my experiences or a certain level of maturity I am reaching... but I'm not so worried with revealing 'my secret' as I used to be.  Either the person will accept me or not, and then that's that.  It doesn't mean that I can't accept myself just because he can't deal.  I don't want to be subject to the whim of those I meet anymore, it doesn't change who I am or what I have to offer.  

I'm far from perfect, but there are a lot more people out there who are much more messed up than I am.  And for today, that's enough for me.

No comments: