Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Lunch with Master


Master and I spent part of the day together today. At first I was really nervous, I guess I’m still waiting on some level for the other shoe to hit the floor. But it went really well. I love spending time with Him, I like how He touches me, that He allows me to touch Him. For the first time along my adult journey, its rare for someone to want to touch me outside of being in the middle of sex. Don’t get me wrong, please, I do want Master… I love the feel of His hands on my body, and want more...

I like how I feel with Him and how He treats me. I’ve never really had a partner before who was good to me, and Master is. I am not even going to offer the argument that our relationship is still new and things could change, because the way that Master listens to me and wants to know about me has been there from day one... even when we were just friends. I do have feelings for Him, and they become stronger each time I see Him. I’m not sorting that out right now, I just want to enjoy time with Him. I do want to please Master, very much... and I can’t wait to see Him again.

No comments: