Saturday, October 27, 2007

Wishy-washy Guy + me = Bitch




Inconsistency breeds bitchiness.

The definition of consistency is steadfast adherence to the same principles, course, form, etc.

Consistency is something that I need very much. Something within the relationship must be consistent. I'm not saying that both won't have a bad day from time to time, but he must be consistent so that I know where the boundaries are. I have learned that when I am with someone who is inconsistent is when I become bitchy. Its almost like, I try to see what else he will be wishy-washy about and almost use my attitude mood swings to see how far I can push him. I don't think I am manipulative, but I think that it is natural behavior to test the waters.

It all boils down to I need him to be consistently in control! I end up being the one in control when it is my choices that dictate his actions/words. I am not a Dominant, I am submissive, however when forced to be in control... I become a bitch. That is the only way I know to be in control. So when he can become so flustered and wishy-washy just from something I do or say, then he is creating his own bitch to deal with.

I have posted this quote before, in the entry called On being oneself. But this is the first time I have really... voiced my thoughts that make this quote speak so close to home.

|¥| We are women, and want, truly, with everything in our hearts and bellies, to be women, and we cannot be women truly if men are not truly men! Lay down the whip, and we will attack you, and undermine you, and use your own laws, institutions, and rhetorics to destroy you, inch by inch.... Own us, dominate us! Enslave us, properly, so that we may love you as women are meant to love, wholly and unreservedly, totally, without thought of ourselves!" She looked at me, tears in her eyes. "Is it so wrong to want to be ourselves?" |¥| Renegades of Gor |¥|

No comments: