Monday, October 1, 2007

Submissive Feminist


Someone recently made a comment that I was "fake' because I stated that I was submissive but also a feminist. Something about that suggestion angers me, not to the point of being out of control but I tend to get a little sharp tonged. The truth is, I am not a slave because I am a woman, I am a slave because I feel it inside. It has nothing to do with my gender.

To be honest, the guys who usually call me fake believe that having a penis instantly makes them a master ~ which is the furtherest thing from the truth!
To me, being a feminist means that I can do anything I put my mind to and I hate being told I can't "because I'm a girl"! I'll do it or die trying. I have intelligence, ability, and am capable of taking care of myself. I am submissive because of my needs for power exchange and service. I can 'choose' to take care of myself but I want to serve instead. However, mentally / emotionally I need power exchange with my Partner. That doesn't have anything to do with me being female. A man is not a Master just because He was born a male, it takes much more than that. As it does to become a slave, there is more to it than just being female.

I know this is rather rant-ish and all jumbled up, but its as clear as I can communicate it right now.

No comments: