Sunday, August 4, 2013

Cycle of A Relationship: The Soundtrack

Over the weekend it hit me, the progression of relationships and how they can be described through popular country songs.  This made me laugh and I have definitely had my share of this kind of craziness...  I'm not saying that all relationships go this way - but...  

First, it starts with him noticing the girl.



One, if not both, tend to go crazy over the other. 
 At first, its good and encouraged because of the 
magic - intensity of the lovey dovey feeling.
Or as I like to call it, 'the good crazy'.



But eventually, one person ends it... 
And the 'crazy' that was so amazing before, 
becomes the really bad semi-scary 'redneck crazy'.



And then you end up with having to take drastic measures.  
This can go a couple of ways.  Usually, what starts off as this...



Turns into this...



Until all you have left, is this... 

No comments: