Saturday, June 9, 2012

It Never Fails

So I met a guy and he seems cool.


We begin to talk more in depth and he appears interesting. 


We begin to exchange kinks and he is into some pretty extreme stuff, which of course tends to make my pulse quicken.  We spend a lot of time talking, texting, camming, etc - discussing everything from movies to kink to food to work... 


And then it happens. 


I find out he is involved with someone else.  Even though, in his words, he is "somewhat unhappily involved with a manipulative controlling demanding" wife. 


Yet it becomes my fault that I am "not understanding" of his "situation".  He claims I should be "slavelike" and "accept him as he is".  Well that's all find and dandy but I didn't sign up for a lying cheater who is too pussy whipped to stand up to his wife for "what he wants".  



Photobucket

No comments: