Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hunger

I haven’t been one to follow trends, I don’t have any random piercings nor do I have any tattoos. I’ve never been the kind of girl who falls for the bad boy look, but there is something about this guy at a local fast food place who makes me want to reconsider. He hasn’t been working there long, he runs the drive-thru. The restaurant has good breakfasts but I don’t wake up that early. They serve salty ice, flat beverages, and crappy luke-warm food. Yet I stop by at least once a week, I can’t help myself. He is tall, dark hair, blue-green eyes, a killer smile, and the sexiest neck tattoo I have ever seen in my entire life! I just want to run my tongue over the Chinese characters! He has other tattoos, almost a sleeve and I can only imagine the ones beneath his clothing. But it’s his neck that holds my attention. I don’t know what it is about him – is it the confidence in his eye contact or the sincerity of his smile... or that sexy tatt...


Lunch time! I'm going to take another look!

No comments: