Monday, July 30, 2007

Expectations

Sometimes I feel like a hypocritical bitch.

Yes, I want a Man who is dominant, confidant, and sparks that fire within. Putting his hand in my hair, crushing my body to his, and igniting my need with his own desires. But don’t go all horny on me because I will shut down faster than a Jewish business at closing time.


Yes I need Him to be a bit patient with me ~ I have serious trust and abandonment issues to overcome. But don’t wait around forever waiting on me to throw myself at your feet, you will quickly become a ‘friend’ and not in the running for my heart.


So why is it that I have one of two categories to place most guys into? Either he is an ass who can’t control his hormones, or he’s a pussy whipped vanilla guy. Where is that balance between being patient with my needs and commanding of my desires? I want that spark—no, I need that spark to truly focus my attention on someone and he needs to be patient until I cannot stand it anymore and must surrender myself to Him completely.

I often think of Men like fishermen, casting their lures into the water in hopes of enticing a delicious fish onto their hooks. I want to be snagged by his bait and slowly reeled in, maybe he gives me some slack but isn’t fooled by my charms or seduced by my ploys ~ I want him to hold firm and maintain control... and be the man!

¤ I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naïve or innocent who has the courage to treat me like a woman. ¤ ¤ Anais Nin ¤



No comments: